[Harp-L] Foam for Hetrick harp case

I got a hetrick case this winter, and it's great. The only issue I have is my harps rattling around(I live in NYC, so my case goes in my backpack and i carry my amp). I want to get some sort of foam that I can cut up and put in each slot of the case. Does anyone have suggestions as to what would be a good material to use? Obviously I'm looking for something safe health-wise, and that doesn't lose anything (used to have one of those black hohner cases, and it left little black fibers in all my harps).....thanks for any help

---------Jackson

Sent from my iPod