Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Manufacturing in Japan

Le 14/03/2011 17:56, john coster a écrit :
As I watch the horrors unfolding in Japan, I can't help wondering what kinds
of harmonica production disruptions might occur. How could this affect the
availability of harmonicas and replacement parts? I worry about the Suzuki's
operations particularly. I'm getting accustomed to a couple of their models.
I'm not sure exactly where they are produced. Does anyone have any useful
knowledge about where the Japanese producers are located and how they may be
affected?

John Coster

I feel this question is a bit rough considering what's happening there, don't you think ?
Sunnyside