[Harp-L] effects

Has anyone used the behringer vd400 or the vm1 delay? I'm using a
danelectro  fab echo and while it sounds cool, my mic (Mexican green
bullet)is very hot so I get digital noise.

Thank you.
--
Rainbow Jimmy
  “What is the feeling when you're driving away from people, and they

http://www.myspace.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals
http://www.facebook.com/spaceanimals