[Harp-L] Seydel Session Standard vs. Sp 20 etc

I have several Blues sessions , they are nice harps, I have major, paddy richter and Melody maker.
In regards to where Bushman gets there harps , yes seydel has always made the souls voice, I have used seydel plates to fix my souls voice. number of screw holes being the only differance.
Suzuki makes the delta frost, harpmaster body , phosphur bronze reeds. Like several suzuki models. I was tossed off the BUSHMAN forum site once for discussing OEM practice, and pointing out like like models in the makers own line.
The Weltmieatr Blackbird was the model souls voice is modeled after.

Chris " never post" O'Sullivan