Re: [Harp-L] Madcat Video

I watched Peter at a Gindick Jam in Del Mar in a small room about 4 years
ago where he had a harp in one hand and  the jaw harp ( btw..with his own
custom tunings no less) in the other hand.  He did his usual  switching back
and forth between the two and then doing the Hoots inbetween. Amazing!
 Those 2 hours made my whole weekend.  Oh, I forgot about the Dobro sitting
on his lap as well.   Proof to the gals that us men really do have a
 multi-task gene.
If memory serves me correct he told the story of his first lessons with Big
Walter after hitchiking a long way to get there.  Big Walter told him, "That
sounds like s***."   Glad Peter had determination because now we get to
witness a true genius who can make you cry with his blues and make you crack
up with his harp-gadget mastery.

--
steve
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000237341322