[Harp-L] SONNYTONE AVENGER AMP

About a month ago I heard JOHN NEMETH play through a Sonny Jr. Super Cruncher amp at a gig we both played at in SW Flordia. The sound of it blew me away. I had played with a Holland Westside andy custom 4-10 amp for the last 7 years and had played through many fenders and custom amps over my 40 years of playing. Within two days I ordered an Avenger amp from Gary-Sonny JR. Well folks I have had the amp for about two weeks 4 gigs.and it's worth every penny. For large outside concerts it has balls to be there when you want it with NO FEEDBACK. For the smaller rooms it still has WONDERFUL tone at low volume. This amp is terrific for that big fat Chicago sound i love.ANYONE into that and looking for a badass amp look no further. PAT HAYES