[Harp-L] walter tore's spontobeat some black cat mojo songs 3-12-11

The black cat mojo guitar called my name tonight and I used it with my 1 man band.  It was given to me by the late Paul Sessoms, owner of the black cat lounge in austin texas.  Anyone living in Austin in the mid 80's will tell it was the craziest club in town.  He gave it to me when we left austin 96.  I played his club more than anyone and this was a going away gift.  He had it made by a mojo man for me.  It is an aluminum body resonator with kitchen sink drains, a funky japanese pickup (I think), has a spell on it and will only play when it calls me.  Otherwise it will not tune up, crackles, or simply won't work at all.  The action is set real high like a lap steel.  I play the bass strings with the palm  of my left had which holds a slide bar and works the other strings. It also has instructions for me to follow. It guided me to working with disabled children, building my own studio, and other things since I got it.  Here are some
 pictures of it.  It is a real deal magical box.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/waltertore/IMG_0068_1_1_1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/waltertore/IMG_0067_1_1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/waltertore/IMG_0069_1_1.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/waltertore/srmswithband.jpg

 I ran my paper towel roll/shure57/ into a plug in amp simulator.   As usual, all the words and music are made up on the spot and recorded.   Walter

the dogs chasing his tale
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10388797
you treat me like a dog
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10388796