[Harp-L] posting guidelines reminder/light bulbs

I'm posting the section of the harp-l rules that pertains directly to
posting.  None of the light bulb jokes have made any attempt at the
obligatory harmonica content plus the thread has gone on too long already
so I'm going to say we're done.  For anyone interested in reading all of
the rules of hrp-l you can go to www.harp-l.org and click on the rules of
harp-l link near the top of the page.  Thanks, harp-l-listowner

Posting  -  Do you have anything to say?

   It is always tempting to reply to any given message with some witty
   remark, or off-topic comment.  This is OK on small / low-volume lists,
   but on a high-volume, large list it can rapidly become a problem of
   epidemic scale.  Please keep these exchanges as person-to-person e-mail,
   not through the list.  This doesn't mean you can't include the cute or
   humorous stuff in other messages with some harp related content, but
   let's not get carried away.

   An often-used and acceptable ploy is the "Obligatory Harp Content"
   tag somewhere in your message, accompanied by some harmonica related
   tidbit of information, just to stay technically within the rules.

   The aim is to maintain a healthy sense of community and social
   interaction without swamping the list with non-harmonica trivia.