Re: [Harp-L] Lone Wolf Harp Pedals at Virginia HarmonicaFest

"Bobby BlackHat"wrote:
<Due to a prior commitment, Randy Landry of Lone Wolf Blues Company won't be
<available to attend the Virginia HarmonicaFest which will be held  in
<Williamsburg, VA 18-19 March.  However, I have been so impressed with his
<products that I asked Randy if he would allow me to represent him at the
<event and give attendees an opportunity to see and hear his products.  Well
<Randy agreed and I am happy to let you know that I will be in Williamsburg
<with a full array of Lone Wolf Harp Pedals.  I invite everyone to stop by
<and give them a test drive.

I'm looking forward to trying these out.  I'll be at Virginia harmonicafest from Thursday night on, performing Friday night and doing a seminar on Saturday.  I'll be using a stage rig that includes 3 Digitech RPs, two running in parallel and one at the end of the chain, plus a looper and a Digitech Vocalist harmonizer on the vocals.  Coast2Coast music will be selling RPs at the show too, and my patches will be available for loading then and there.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick