[Harp-L] Pierre

Mark would be exactly right concerning Pierre and Peter playing on that
particular song. I have heard Pierre do both styles, however Madcat is one of
the few spirits in the sky directly holding Sonny's hand... Me, I'm just
hanging onto Sonny's shirt for dear life:) Peter, you have inspired me to
work  every day on expanding what Sonny showed me, losing my fear of certain
parts of  his style that used to be on "the other side"; Every day in my two
hour practice sessions I am learning something new, whether it is the way to
 hold one, haunting note, falsetto singing while playing, or something I
know is  just slightly off I can now do better,  I can hear so clearly now
thanks to you and others that have pushed me to walk through the door  I have
been tentative to do. Being told by many great friends such as Charlie,
Mitch, Jerry, Ronnie, and countless more that is my Responsibility to pass
along  what I have learned to whoever wants to listen is a huge weight to carry
but for  once I am actually having fun rather than worry about perfection.
While  following what Sonny told me, what I play is my particular style, I do
work  extremely hard to play certain aspects from A to Z as humanly close
to exactly  how Sonny played, breathed, more over felt, when he did his
thing, purely out of  respect for him as one of the most unique harp players
ever, also being a truly great person..
This is my second post of the day, I started because Pierre has been one of
 my influences for close to 30 years and for him to now choose SJHA as the
amp he  wants to make his living with is an honor.
*************************All Sonny Jr amp owners! Check  the site for New
parts I will be getting in, NOS preamp stock parts for my amps  specifically,
insurance for improving or keeping the tone for many lifetimes. I  will
always keep pushing, over 35 Cruncher owners have now converted with each  one
telling their own successful stories. I have the parts in to be able to
continually service those that want to make the change and these NEW parts will
 be described on the site. Many will stay with the Cruncher due to it
filling  their particular need. The tone was never told to me from my owners that
it was  an issue, some wanted a bit more on stage volume so I got them 25%
more with the  Super Cruncher along with different tonal control settings.
Thank you everyone for truly clarifying the piece that was brought up... I
hope to meet any SJ amp owners or anyone from the list that comes to the
show and will respect the list concerning their promotional guidelines.
Thank you. Sonny Jr.