[Harp-L] Missipppi Heat

Pierre Lacocque is the tremendous main harp player and from what I know,
the only Miss. Heat harp player. He is also one of the many pro endorsers of
Sonny Jr Harp Amps, owns two Crunchers which he links, has converted one to
a  Super Cruncher and the other is being done as we speak. If you would
like to  hear his reaction to the new change, we will updating out site this
weekend with  many new reviews from Pro to all levels of players as he is
extremely excited  with the new sound. Pierre has the ability to play wonderful
single lines that  are unique, and can do his own version of Sonny Terry
style. I have known of him  and MH for over 25 years and have geared the amps
to work best with his all  around sound. Within the next month I will be
sitting down and doing a  day's worth of new videos so we can put them on the
site in a timely basis. They  will cover both styles, Chicago and respectfully
pieces of Sonny Terry's style  mixed in with my own. Endorser Ronnie
Shellist gave me the idea to push  forward and start documenting my story along
with passing down a style that I am  learning something new every day with. It
has been extremely fun to interact  with many of the customers who are
choosing SJHA on the phone so thank you to  everyone who has been so kind.. All
Cruncher, Super Cruncher and Avenger owners  please tune into the site as
anything pertaining to my amps will be placed  there, usually with a splash on
the front page which will take you to new links.  _www.sonnyjrharpamps.com_
(http://www.sonnyjrharpamps.com)

>From a performing standpoint, I am scheduled to open solo for the Mark
Hummel blowoff in Sonny Terry style on April 8th at the Infinity Hall in
Norfolk, Ct. - Jerry Portnoy, James Montgomery and Mark will be playing Chicago
style. I will go on at 7:45 with the show starting at 8:00. Really looking
forward to it.
Sincerely, Sonny Jr.