Re: [Harp-L] Online Harmonica Retailers

don't know if he is the cheapest there is, haven't seen much price
difference for Special 20's anywhere, but I like Rockin Ron - he has a
decent price, no shipping charge in US, and gets them to me really quickly.
rockinronsmusic4less.com

Coincidentally, I just ordered a Special 20 from him an hour or two ago.
just got a notice that it shipped. hard to beat that - unless you find a
better price somewhere - in which case, do share, please.

--
Please change my contact information to jvboden@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks!