From: david robbins <drobbins5658@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, March 10, 2011 8:51:50 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] cbh2016-sticking slide

The slide on my cbh chro sticks the following morning after heavy use the nite
before. Especially after heavy tongue-blocking. How do i prevent this, and how
do I loosen it up should it keep sticking. I rinse my mouth w water prior to
playing, and clean the harp with a cloth after playing it, but it doesn't help
the problem. Any cures for this? Thankyou DR