[Harp-L] MegaTone Amp Sale

Just wanted to let you folks know that We've got a couple amps on sale here at MegaTone amps.
The 1st package is one of our Wezo 45 heads AND our full size 10 - 12 cabinet. This rig was originally owned by one of our clients who never took it out of the studio. It is virtually "Like New". Also included are the padded Tuki covers for the head and cab. There is only one of these packages available at the low price of $2200.00. Normally this package would be over $2700.00.  The previous owner has traded this package in on one of our new Wezo ME 18 combos.

We also have 2 Limited Edition Wide Panel Wezo Me 18 Amps for sale. There were only 2 of these Showroom Demo models made.The sale price on these amps are $1900.00.  This amp package with the cover  normally sells for $2280.00
                                                                                             Includes:
                                                             Unique light weight pine finger joint cabinet
2x10 speakers, tenderized Eminence Ragin Cajun & Jensen Jet Tornado

Tuki custom padded cover

3 year full factory warranty

Please contact Dale at MegaTone Amps for ordering and/or pics of these amps at 336-274-6767

Thanks,

Wezo

www.megatoneamps.com

www.bluesworldorder.com