* * *

From: Randy Singer [mailto:randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2011 9:22 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx; Tom Stryker; Winslow Yerxa; Rob Paparozzi NYC; dick
gardner; William gallison HARMONICA; Warren Bee; Michael Peloquin; michael
Polesky; Randy Singer
Subject: Open letter to toots - questions requested from you -TOP TEN WHOLE
QUESTIONS

I am always in touch with Toots and I came up with a small but powerful
idea.  He as agreed to answer a few questions from me.

This is an idea i had years ago to do a TOP TEN WHOLE QUESTIONS to famous
harmonica players.

Before I submit my list to him, I thought I might open it up to the
community.

Here are a few of my questions....if you have a question you would like me
to ask him, please email me (and Harp-L) at the same time.

I will compile the best questions and we shall have more insight to the
father of the jazz harmonica, IMO.

1.	what artist and producer did you never have a chance to record with
that you always wanted to
2.	what type of music project would you have liked to record that you
have not?
3.	how do you record your harmonica in the studio?
4.	tell us something remarkable about Dirk that no one knows

        5. who was your favorite artist you have recorded with?

       6. Which of your many wonderful records is your favorite?

       7 What advice would you give to an aspiring harmonica player?

Randy Singer
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

954.422.5888  office
954.929.7733  cell

Video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEYha-oALw4

http://www.youtube.com/user/Randysinger

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) does not in any way waive privilege or confidentiality.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.
The sender accepts no liability for the proper transmission of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.