[Harp-L] Re: VHT Special 6 - Harp Mods

I wish I could send you mine, but alas I am in the UK.  I now
understand the supplier of these kits will be making a video clip of
how it sounds featuring well known UK harp player Matt Waltlake who
did the clips for his previous harp amp mods.  I am not sure how long
it will be before they appear on Youtube, but hopefully in the nexr
week or so.