[Harp-L] One More Thing (from Paul Messinger)

.         Paul Messinger here one more time ... I apologize for the encore
post, but forgot to mention that four of the tracks posted also feature my
friends Joe Filisko and Howard Levy ... Howard also plays acoustic piano on
the track Re-Think About It. He and I are hard-panned left and right on that
track, so you can pretty easily identify which of us is playing what line at
any given time ...

Again, the site is: www.climbjacobsladder.com
<http://www.climbjacobsladder.com/>  ... click on TUNES are there they are
... thanks, and warm regards to all ... Paul Messinger/Chapel Hill NC