[Harp-L] Open letter to toots - questions requested from you -TOP TEN WHOLE QUESTIONS

I am always in touch with Toots and I came up with a small but powerful idea.  He as agreed to answer a few questions from me.

This is an idea i had years ago to do a TOP TEN WHOLE QUESTIONS to famous harmonica players.

Before I submit my list to him, I thought I might open it up to the community.

Here are a few of my questions....if you have a question you would like me to ask him, please email me (and Harp-L) at the same time.

I will compile the best questions and we shall have more insight to the father of the jazz harmonica, IMO.

> what artist and producer did you never have a chance to record with that you always wanted to
> what type of music project would you have liked to record that you have not?
> how do you record your harmonica in the studio?
> tell us something remarkable about Dirk that no one knows
        5. who was your favorite artist you have recorded with?
       6. Which of your many wonderful records is your favorite?
       7 What advice would you give to an aspiring harmonica player?

Randy Singer
randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
954.422.5888  office
954.929.7733  cell