[Harp-L] Buckeye is coming! Special Free to Public Seminar on tap to share the joy we all enjoy!

AKRON OHIO, DISCOVER THE HARMONICA!

Buckeye International Harmonica Festival Presents

10:00 AM – 12:00 PM

Saturday April 30th, 2011

The Public is invited to attend a complimentary two hour seminar titled
“Discover Harmonica”.

Warren “Bee” Bachman, an East Coast Harmonica Raconteur, will take attendees
on an amazing and amusing journey covering the history and some of the
mystery of the often misunderstood instrument.  “We all have a second voice
inside of us that can be heard by breathing in and out of a harmonica” says
Bee.  He will share his personal harmonica journey and methodology with the
hopes of inspiring others to “self express and improve their quality of
life” by taking up the harmonica. This is NOT a class on how to play the
harmonica in two hours.  This is an opportunity to learn how harmonica’s
came to be, how they are made, how they have been used in all types of music
and most importantly how you can connect your breath, heartbeat and inner
soul to this magical smile producing machine!  No musical experience
necessary. A *brand* *new harmonica* is yours free with the class.  All you
have to do is show up and be breathing!

Class size will be limited. First come, first served. For preferred seating
please consider pre-registering for this seminar. Contact:
dannyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
www.harptime.com