[Harp-L] Blows Me Away Mic

My wife bought me a Blows Me Away custom wood bullet mic for my birthday.  It is
outstanding in every way.  The tone is fabulous, it is amazingly light, only 4.5
ounces and it looks like a piece of art work.

Greg Heumann was great to work with and sent me lots of pics and narrative of my
mic being built.  All in all, this was probably the best birthday gift EVER!

I'm attaching a couple of pics, but don't know if they will go through or not.

Dan