Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:17:08 -0800
From: Vern <jevern@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Band names
To: "Brad" <BHatfield@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

There was a western swing band that played at the Swallows Inn in San
Juan Capistrano, CA that called themselves "Buck Naked and the Chapped
Cheeks".

I was briefly in a CW band (mostly fretted instruments and one
harmonica) trying to find a name.  My suggestion of "Stan and Them Other
Pluckers"  was rejected.

Vern

Vern

On Mar 8, 2011, at 8:42 AM, Brad wrote:

> We have a band here in Cincinnati (not sure if they're still together)
called "Uncle Daddy & The Family Secrets".