[Harp-L] Greetings from Amsterdam / New Thielemans recordings

I'm reposting this for a non-Harp-L player from Amsterdam:

Dear Friends on this planet Earth,

GREETINGS TO EVERYONE from Amsterdam, Holland.  The spring is slowly starting to come to this lovely city.  My YOUTUBE CHANNEL
"ROCKYAMSTEL007" has just surpassed the 75,000 combined views...so a thank you to all.

This past weekend I took a short trip down to Oostende, Belgium to see one of the greatest musicians alive today....his name is TOOTS THIELEMANS. He plays the chromatic harmonica and has performed with the most famous musicians for the last 50 years.  He is 88 years old and still going strong.  A humble and gentle man if there ever was one.

I have recorded the entire concert and now you can enjoy the full concert spread over 12 videos on my youtube channel.

Here are the links. There are 12 songs in total.  Eight of the songs have titles. The other 4 songs I'm not quite sure of the name...so...if you know the name to the song....email me!!

VIDEO 1:  "IMAGINE"    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYweqpNw8Cs
VIDEO 2: "BLUESETTE"     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEFh-mTWAog
VIDEO 3: "DAT MISTIGE ROOIE BEEST" van de film TURKS FRUIT     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9lQjhcl6ho
VIDEO 4:  "MIDNIGHT COWBOY"  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFahIfhSPxM
VIDEO 5: "VELAS"          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYPwtsij5Yo
VIDEO 6:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31wuddU-dac
VIDEO 7:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIRPgTlIfy0
VIDEO 8:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_2FScZg37I
VIDEO 9:   "I DO IT FOR YOUR LOVE"   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieDHQNGSMu4
VIDEO 10:   "ONE NOTE SAMBA"   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVvs8Geo3-Q
VIDEO 11:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZQbc5dP8T4
VIDEO 12:   "FOR MY LADY"   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJd55SumiCY

take care everyone and as always....a big hug to you all from Amsterdam,

Bernie....a.k.a....Rocky Amstel