Re: [Harp-L] Romel Reed Removal Tool / music and health

I agree

On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Richard Sleigh <rharp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I agree, and not only is music good for my health, controlled breathing is
too. it wasn't blowing on the harp that took out Little Walter or Paul
Butterfield (may they rest in peace) - Paul Butterfield actually recommended
playing very softly when amplified - not with injurious force. as for booze,
drugs, the road and wild living - "I have had my fun, if I don't get well no
more".

PS - A few years ago I had a gig with an 8 piece R & B band and I could not

--
Please change my contact information to jvboden@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks!