[Harp-L] Rivet removal tool

Hi Gang

I am interested in doing my own reed replacement and hence the following
question.

Does anybody have one of the Romel rivet removal tools? Does it work well
for rivet removal and replacement?

Please don't respond to this query by advocating for screws instead of
rivets. I know that option is available. At this point I am gathering
information about what tools I will need for rivet replacement only.

Also whats the best source from which to purchase new rivets?

Thanks sooo much!