Re: [Harp-L] Best of Steven Tyler Plays Harp

Hi, Here is a link to some more of Steve Tyler playing harp. Rock, Rap, and
 a little blues. Sent to me by a friend.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pr-cMEmAhY_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pr-cMEmAhY)

Best to yas,

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 3/5/2011 10:37:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,