[Harp-L] walter tore's spontobeat songs from 3-5-11

I ran my beer can cooler on the harp rack through a amp simulator plugin that is on my recording software.  I am wondering how the harp attack would work going direct into a recording preamp and then to the interface?   The problem  with the plug in amp simulator is what I hear when I am playing is a muffled acoustic harp.  I am also still trying to isolate the harp rack mic from the vocals.  The vocals are super muddy/distorted on it and it can really mess up the vocal sound.  I want to be able record amplified harp without buying another amp.  Currently my 1 man band set up consists of - harps, 2 guitars, guitar stands, PA, mic stands, bass drum, snare drum, ride cymbal, drum pedals/hardware, keyboard, keyboard stand, guitar amp, and cds.  I was thinking if I could run my harp/guitar through some kind of box direct to the recording gear (PA for gigs) I could lighten my load some.  If so, I could probably get 2 of them.  I am getting too
 old to be lugging all this gear around!   Thanks.  Walter

Walter Tore's Spontobeat - all words and music spontaneously created and recorded.

You got to lie down from your lying ways
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10360320
love to get you in my arms
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10360316
I'll be your man day and night
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10360321
I drink alone at night
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10360317
walters late night swing
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10360315
another killer born on the ghetto streets
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10360319
coffe colored street walker
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10360318