RE: [Harp-L] Steven Tyler Plays Harp (well maybe?) at the Indianopolis 500

cup half full :
good publicity for the harmonica. Several new harmonica players and fans
were created at that moment. We all could only pray that Steven talked about
harp and blues in the media every chance he got.

Joe Pinto
Little Joe & the Werewolves