[Harp-L] Damien Einstein, harp player, radio host, blues lover

Hello,

Damien Einstein told me stories of his involvement with harp groups back in the going back into the 60's.
I met him in Maryland early in this century and wish I had paid more attention to details of history he shared, but I do recognize some of the names from Harmonicat discussions.
Damien was on WHFS, a very hip station, back in the 60's and 70's and also hosted on WRNR around 2002 where I met him.
He did tell me he had played with Bukka White, once, if I remember correctly.
His local radio show from Main Street in Annapolis featured a lot of local talent and he was supportive of any band using a harp player.

He was a wealth of information and experience on music- especially harmonica.

This list mentions many that would get missed
Any history on Damien would be appreciated.

Best,

Brian