[Harp-L] Cables: Sonic or sound differences

Hello,

I noticed differences between Planet Waves, Monster and Evidence instrument cables when I tested them side by side.
The Monster was darker, the Evidence stood out, and I don't think it would be important on a loud stage with poor room acoustics.
It is not something I would get in a contest about, but the differences could be heard.

I love to play around with the gear and for recording the small differences can add up; otherwise it does not distract me and is personal preference.

When they fail, they don't sound.

Best,

Brian