RE: [Harp-L] Cables: Are there really any sonic differences?

Good Larry - Modern day snake oil is these over-kill speaker wires and
"special cables" made for home entertainment systems.

Larry wrote:

I am hearing impaired. Have been since I spent too much time playing
without ear protection during the 60s when I was twenty-something and
immortal.

But being hearing impaired is not always a bad thing. In my case, it
kept me from ever being an audiophile. You can't imagine how much money
I have saved by not having to buy "special cables" and the like over the
years.

   -LM