Re: [Harp-L] Cables: Are there really any sonic differences?

I am hearing impaired. Have been since I spent too much time playing without ear protection during the 60s when I was twenty-something and immortal.

But being hearing impaired is not always a bad thing. In my case, it kept me from ever being an audiophile. You can't imagine how much money I have saved by not having to buy "special cables" and the like over the years.

-LM