[Harp-L] RE: what cable

sounds good, i'm stearing more and more to Dimarzio. As for droppin'
bullets, I used to do that alot and wrecked some VCs and Crystals in my day. Clunk, no sound.
I now have a little bracelet thing I put on thats just shoelace material
with a metal ring that goes above the screw on part of the mic.
The ring is like something you would find on a key chain.  As well as
it being a cheap safety harness I can also quickly drop the mic and go from electric
harp to Sonny Boy acoustic through the PA system.

Others may have done this before but I've never seen it. I was going
to market the BSH "bullet safety harness" and sell them for $929.95 + tax
but you can make one for about $2 in materials.

I have one on a great custom Astatic 200s I just got from super fantastic
mic builder Dave Wren.

Joe Pinto
Little Joe & the Werewolves