[Harp-L] Low F Harp etc. Which octave is the best for a key?

I also love the sound of a low F Harp. For ten holed diatonics I use Hohner
XB40s. The low D and E are also great, for the fiddle tunes I play as well
song arrangements. Miked right, maybe with some slight effects, these low
harps are so powerful. With tremolos, interestingly, different registers
seem
to have different strengths. My D Echo Celeste is low and kind of sloppy
while the D Fanfare by Seydel, though nice, is pretty tight and maybe too
de-tuned, resulting in an awkward oscillation between the doubled notes. I
really need a good D tremolo and wonder what folks at Harp-L think might be
the best bet. I'm guessing a Suzuki Humming Tremolo would be good. I have an
A and it is really agile and great sounding. I'd like to hear what Harp-l
folks think. Below is a youtube video
of me using a low F XB40 on one of my songs at a house concert. It's so much
better than the higher F. I love that lower octave for this 3rd position
number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaII4L3lcWE