Re: [Harp-L] What Cable?

I have good experience with Fat Bottom cords for my JT-30 style connectors,
have not tried the 1/4 inch - I just buy the best guitar cord in the store
when I am there. Didn't know he made a 1/4" - think I will pick up a Fat
Bottom 1/4 inch for a practical reason other than the great quality and good
sound - color. May sound goofy, but my red mic Fat Bottom mic cord with
its distinctive texture is easy to find in a dark club in a pile of black
guitar and PA cords at the end of the night. Looks great on stage too.

--
Please change my contact information to jvboden@xxxxxxxxxx Thanks!