[Harp-L] Young, Too Fast and Exuberant!,-)

Wow this was almost 25 yrs ago....why is it we tend to slow down our playing and let the music breathe more with age,-) I don't remember playing this song THAT fast but we sure enuff had some energy,-)

The recording quality was pretty bad off the board but it's fun to look at the pics...This was a JAM I did in NYC back in the 80's when I was subbing for Don Brooks in Big River on Broadway. I was using a Shure 57 thru a Twin Reverb...The club was on Great Jones St. Called Under Acme, I think they are still there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lav9B85M4I

at the end you'll see a pic of the late Don Brooks he used to bring his shure bullet...

This was also about the time myself and Donnie were judging a Hohner mail in contest for Diatonic Players....they would send in cassettes and we scored them....I was most impressed with a lad from Princeton I still have his demo tape of solo harp...his name was John Popper!

enjoy,
Rob P
www.robpaparozzi.com