Re: [Harp-L] cruciform needle punch

A good substitute is a tri cornered cross section needle. The same type section as used in sail needles and leather craft needles. These can be found at Jo-Ann's fabric stores, Michael's, and select other places. The THREE edges will do the same job.

I got my cruciform needles in Cologne, so unless you plan a trip to Cologne (for Cologne), try these stores. Btw, some wives (like mine), are into counted cross stitch, needle point, quilting, and have such items. In fact most of the supplies I havoc used over the years have been , shall we say, 'Liberated' from my mother, older sisters, wife, and daughters.

Just got back to town or I would have answered sooner.

smo-joe