[Harp-L] Re: Fender Blues Deville tweaked, fine tuned for harp

Hi Tom. A few years ago Mark Burness helped me tweak my Fender Blues
Deville.   He is very knowledgeable and gave some good suggestions.  I
did the work myself.  The amp sounded much better afterward.  I still
gig with that amp when I need a large amp.