RE: [Harp-L] Re: pedal train

Being one of those that have commented on the multi-FX and amp modeling, I thought that I would just say that I totally agree with what RH had said below, albeit, I am working with a different brand of equipment, I am encountering very similar circumstances with varying degrees of success.

Well said Richard.

Best regards,
Buck