[Harp-L] Brendan's First Own-Brand Harp

Brandan Power wrote:

"I'm proud to announce my first own-brand harmonica, manufactured to my
specifications. Check it out:"

Brilliant! Here is a guy who, quite literally, puts his money where his mouth is.

I have had considerable dealing with Chinese harmonica manufacturers over the last few years through my Chinese teaching site and harmonica store. Chinese harmonica manufacturing has come along enormously. In short, we can assume that Brendan's instrument will be a quality offering.

So. Where do we buy them?

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com