Re: [Harp-L] Rack mic

Yeah, that was me who made that one.  His other one I made him has a 99A86
CM in it and is even more airtight than the other, but it's too hot for his
acoustic playing.  The one he uses with his acoustic work is a  Shure mini
crystal from the 60's......pretty dang hard to find too.
btw....sorry about not getting back to you, Steve P.  I don't use
Steve@thunderharpmics anymore.

The thing with these is the time it takes to make one and the amount of
money it will cost you.  Jimi's 2 were freebies.....because I always wanted
to make a real rack mic, but then the divorce thing reared its ugly head and
took the wind out of the sail for a few years.  So Jimi was lucky to
get those two.....right place at the right time.   RJ Mischo is the next
customer, but it's  going to be expensive.  RJ's a good bro, but I have to
make it worth my time.

OK, I guess I'm taking orders if anybody wants one.

--
steve
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100000237341322