[Harp-L] Re: Driving & playing harp

Ooooh, as someone who rides a push bike, I shudder with utter horror at the
thought of people playing harp and driving at the same time.  Anyone who
thinks it's a good idea, might want to abandon their car for a week or so
and ride a bike instead, it will open a whole new perspective on how
vulnerable other road users are and they'll also realise how common it is
for people to get in their cars and leave their brains outside.

Careless drivers are a curse!  He says writing as someone who ended up in an
ambulance with a couple of cracked ribs, dosed up on morphine for the pain
after someone opened their driver's side door on him.  I had a week off work
when i was on a casual contract with no sick pay as well, which was probably
even more painful than the ribs.  I confess, I have also chased after
people, who've cut me up whilst they've been driving and talking on their
mobile phone etc and delivered a respectful but assertive tongue lashing -
I'd do it to someone playing harp as well, so be warned!