Re: [Harp-L] Draw 4-5 trill, WAS: Playing & Driving

Agreed. Great licks...people love to hear 'em; why not play 'em?
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2011, at 12:18 PM, michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Sorry Robert, I love the 4 5 trill.  I think it is one of the great
sounds on the harp and I think audiences love it.  I will also
unashamedly play the Whammer Jammer high note bend.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com