RE: [Harp-L] Draw 4-5 trill, WAS: Playing & Driving

Michael,

I dont think Robert is knocking the trill.

"<grin> Can YOU get by an evening without it?"

Also, the 10 hole blow bend is a regular part of my trickbag but I try not to overuse it.

Play it loud and be proud
Jump up high and fart out loud

BW