RE: [Harp-L] Modulation effects

The Retro-Sonic sounds like like something I may be interested in trying. Thanks for sharing.

I used to use a Boss CE-2 while touring with a country band in the '80s. I got the idea from PT Gazzell when he was touring and recording with Johnnyy Paycheck. It added a nice subtle change in tone enhancement when used sparingly. I dont use one for blues but after reading this discussion, I might hook it up and try it again.

BW