Re: [Harp-L] harping while driving

On 6/21/2011 10:20 AM, Mick Zaklan wrote:
    I don't have much to add to this discussion except that to say that I
actually got into a car accident while playing the harmonica.  And at a
SPAH a few years later, I overheard a player well known to everyone on this
list confess that he had totaled his car doing the same thing.  So we're not
talking about something theoretical here.

Mick

About 5 years ago I got stopped by a cop & was told he could give me a ticket. He gave me a pass. But he said next time he would ticket me.