[Harp-L] The Blues & Beyond Quartet Tour in Russia

The Blues & Beyond Quartet was touring in Russia last week.

One of their performances is visible here :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63BvE1ea1BM
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63BvE1ea1BM&feature=player_embedded#at=360>
&feature=player_embedded#at=360

I don't know if there are others available somewhere.

The Blues & Beyond Quartet plays a music which is a mix of Blues & Modern
Jazz.

I've seen them few times, and always been amazed.

The band is composed of :

-          Sebastien Charlier, Harmonica

-          Yannick Robert, Guitar

-          Dominique DiPiazza, Bass

-          Yoann Schmitt, Drums

The rhythm section is very impressive (Dominique DiPiazza used to be part of
the John Mc Laughlin Trio, and Yoann Schmitt plays with Bireli Lagrene,
Alain Caron, etc).

I've been very interested to see in this vid the way the drummer accompany
the harp on the chorus.

Sebastien Charlier is to my opinion more and more impressive (more vids and
tips on the harp on www.sebcharlier.com).

I hope you'll like it.

Regards,

Jerome