[Harp-L] reed replacement - diatonic

Crazy Bob wrote: There are also two more ways to attach reeds: 6. Super Glue (using soda to "set" the glue) - From Vern Smith;   7. Weld the reeds on - ala Suzuki. Vern was also working on a DIY welding tool, but I'm not sure that one is ready to release to the general harp-repairing public.

Add one more way to attach reeds, which i learned of here on Harp L and which i used once when I had a reed that was giving me a problem:
8.  epoxy