[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 94, Issue 29

here is the think:

I want a pedal train with the following pedals

Harp Delay
Harp Octave
Harp Attack
Tone+
Boss DD-3
Micro POG
Line Rotomachine

This is the sequence i have elected as the best:

Mic
A/B Box (as an on/off switch)
Harp Delay (always on delay)
Harp octave
Effect loop pedal
Loop 1 - Micro POG -> Line 6 Rotomachine
Loop 2 - Boss DD-3 (looooooong delay)
Tone+
Harp Attack
DI Box
Amp or PA

With this setup I can play with PA (harp attack and DI at the end), guitar amps (Tone+ at the end) and my harp amp (harp delay mostly)

The quation are:
1. Is the sequence too long? I didn't noticed tone sucking and the tone's being great but, i'd like to have your impressions.
2. Any other sugestions for sequence?
3. Does any of you have any expering with a pedal train like this or quite like this?

Any comments are great.

Regards.
Leo