[Harp-L] SPAH

In always attempting to do something different, if I am able to make it to
SPAH my ideas of a seminar would be sharing a few things Sonny Terry taught
me  directly on harp, what he showed me first hand in his "do this "
method of teaching. I wish he were here to still kick my butt and say, Do
This... Mostly though the experiences, stories, of both he and Brownie.. Second
half would be on the amplified harp theory, the natural way.
I will not commit unless there is a chance I can make it.. Will know  more
next week as this new system and focuses are very close..

Sonny Jr.