Re: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo & Roy Rogers - Shake Your Moneymaker

Truly amazing...

Can someone tell me what chromatic Norton uses at 1:39 in this clip?

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?
>>> Miguel Angel Alonso Lopez <destripped@xxxxxxxxx> 15/06/2011 02:17 >>>
Sorry if this is a repost, but I'm so excited after finding it that I'd like
to share... Two of my favourite musicians in an amazing live performance.

Roy Rogers & The Delta Rhythm Kings feat. Norton Buffalo at Sierrra Nevada
Brewery Big Room:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a2e7aB0t8I

I've been listening to this album for years but didn't know there were clips
too... I'm almost in happy tears!!

Norton is still alive, he lives everytime we listen to his music!!

Cheers!!

MA

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) does not in any way waive privilege or confidentiality.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.
The sender accepts no liability for the proper transmission of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.